To have a chest full of your 3-year-old's blond curly locks? Good thing I have Matt to restrain me, I only have one ziplock bag with the best hand-picked curls that were cut off. I guess I am afraid his hair will go straight and I will never see those curls again. So, as much as it kills me to cut his hair, it isn't that bad because he still looks so stunningly handsome!
6 comments:
He looks adorable! The locks are a dream. I would expect nothing less from my sentimental Mel than a chest full of locks. Love you!
oh my! it's darling! such a little stud!
and ps...even when their beautiful curls go away, they're still stinkin' handsome...don't stress about it!
Corby.........so darling!!!!! You are such a lil man!!!
Of course it's not wrong! He is so cute and handsome no matter what his hair style is, but I too LOVE the curly locks!
A haircut!! Holy cow, he is one tasty babe! I miss you and your sweet babies. Are you going to renew your D-land pass? Let's meet soon!
Love looking at what you have been up to. Corbin looks like such a little boy with his new cut. So cute! I wish I knew about your rad pumpkin patch before now - next year!
Post a Comment