Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch




Matt and I decided our dream job would be to own a Pumpkin Patch/Christmas Tree Farm. You are part of creating the magic of the seasons for others, work with your hands in the dirt, watch things grow and create a place where people can go forget about the stress they have to enjoy the farm.


This pumpkin patch is unlike any other, you could spend all day here, . . and we did. I have been back a few times for Corban to climb the hay castle, jump on a big trampoline, at least 4 different bounce houses, drive John Deer tractors, hay rides, corn maze, shoot a potato gun at the pirate ship, feed the animals and just check out all the different kinds of pumpkins.  








We found the biggest pumpkin of them all, only $80.

Can you see these three little faces? 










This last time Jamie and Bailey joined us. Look at those pretty mother, daughter smiles!


Needless to say, it is pretty awesome and I think all my OC friends need to come see what a REAL pumpkin patch is all about and come visit!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I wish I could come too! So fun, I need to take Coleman to a pumpkin patch, I bet he would LOVE it! Corban and Gavin and getting so big - I want to squeeze them and invite them both over for a playdate so bad!

Sheryl said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute! (I can't wait to cuddle them next month). Looks like so much fun.