I have a love/hate relationship with projects. I love them when I have a morsel of time to work on them but when it gets busy, unfinished projects nag me like a determined fly. I started this advent calendar last year and finished it right before Halloween this year. I am missing the owl, #15 but you get the idea.
My Dad and step-mom had this awesome wood kitchen at their house, I had always loved it and imagined what I would do to it if it was mine. I was so happy when I got a phone call that it was mine! Matt and I worked together to vintagify this little beauty.
And this pillow I have been wanting to make for a while after my friends made it for our other friend Becky as a housewarming gift.
There is something so cool about creating. I think we all have natural desire to create and although the project seems overwhelming at first, the end satisfaction always ends up being worth it.
1 comment:
This sounds like President Uchtdorfs talk from last year's RS General Broadcast on the divinity of women in creating things and how we were all made to create. Love it!
Post a Comment