When I lived at the beach, I always missed the crisp cool air and changing leaves of fall in the mountains. Now, we don't have the beach during summer but we do have the mountains to enjoy in the fall. We have been taking advantage of going to oak glen and enjoying the beauty of fall.
3 comments:
Corban's smiling face makes my day. The one of him all dirty from his hike reminds me of Matthew at that age when we went tent camping at Mt. Rose - above Lake Tahoe. He had so much fun playing in the dirt all day.
LOve it! we need to go apple picking and go to a pumpkin patch soon! Also love your bachelor date that is amazing.. AND we need to go to dland. tell me when you go next
What cute pictures! I'm so glad we got to visit you. Jack talks about Corban all the time - he had such a blast! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your fall weather. :)
Post a Comment