The Magic Kingdom is especially magical when you are all together there as a family. The boys and I try to go about every other week but it was a special treat for Matt to join us. My favorite part of the day was night time when all the twinkling lights came out and our boys were fast asleep in the stroller and Matt and I remininced about the times we went to Disneyland on dates when we were in highschool. I held his hand and pretended for a minute that we were there, kids-free and it felt, . . good.
But there is something so rewarding about watching your children experience the magic of Disneyland and get excited. Can you tell where we are in this picture?
And the lines are very eventful with young children to keep you busy, and snuggle when they get tired.
Corban gets so excited when we go to Disneyland, his favorite ride is the matterhorn right now. He cracks up the whole time.
What a wonderful time we had taking our little family to Disneyland, can't wait to do it again soon!
2 comments:
That looks like such a fun day! I hope we can go with you before too long.
That looks like so much fun, wish we could've joined you!
Post a Comment