Friday, September 2, 2011

Corban is THREE!




I always dreamed of having a backyard so I could plan fun-themed birthday parties for my boys. We decided to do a carnival themed birthday for Corban's third birthday and even though Matt would say I went overboard, I think Corban enjoyed it and had a good time.



Can you tell what these cupcakes are made of? Marshmellows and food coloring.



Corban is so lucky to have so many people who love him. He had so much family and friends come.



Gotta have some cotton candy!











swimming fun


Corban's birthday present from Mom and Dad


Yes I rolled and bagged each of these cotton candies with a vintage cotton candy machine.








So many wonderful gifts!


This was the first time Corban really knew it was his birthday. He even sang to himself.


Look at all the people!


Here is the paparazzi shot of Matt


How could you not love this face?


More presents!


Look at the love birds to the left!






Happy birthday Corban, we love you so much. You have become my little buddy. You told me today I was your best friend and I hope you know you are one of my favorite people to be with,(next to Daddy and tied with Gavin). You are so smart, you are so kind and considerate and so easy to love. Here's to three years!!!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

It was a very cute and fun party, and I don't think you went overboard at all!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

You did an awesome job! I especially loved the cupcakes :)

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

MEL!! Oh my gosh, this part looked amazing! I totally want to steal your idea and borrow all dads stuff for a fair party too! Also- great post, the photos were so good, I feel like I was there! You're so good at updating. Love you and love you too corban! Happy birthday!