. . . mean the world to these boys.
Grandma, Grandpa Odell, Buttons, Gizmo and Honey, came down from Idaho and stayed with us for a week and we had so much fun! It seems that since they have left, Corban has brought them up in every conversation. Today at dinner to said to me, "Do you love Grandma Sheryl? She is so so so nice." He crawls around on the floor telling me he is Gizmo and asking me to feed him his cereal, (dog food). It was such a nice visit and I am so thankful to have such wonderful in-laws. I always cry when they leave and this time was no exception.
One day we went to OC to the Environmental Nature Center where they have a butterfly aviary, little hike and reptile exhibit.
We are excited to see them at Thanksgiving in Idaho!
2 comments:
We had such a good time. I'm sure if the dogs could talk they would ask about Corban and Gavin! We are SO excited about Thanksgiving -planning lot's of fun.
love grandparents! Way to go with the bday party that looked amazing
Post a Comment