
I used to feel bad for Gavin that my time was divided between
two kids when I had him and couldn't give him my full attention always. But now, I feel sad for Corban that he didn't get to have an older brother, at least now having Gavin is making up for it now. Gavin adores Corban, no one can cheer him up or make him laugh the way Corban does. They are like little wrestling bear cubs and I just have to bite my cheek when I watch them.
4 comments:
Don't ya just LOVE that about boys? That is life with your younger brothers here! Enjoy, the wrestling matches last for YEARS!
That is one of the cutest things ever!
These are adorable! I love the little cubs wrestling. We have to plan our race asap! Talk to you soon. Love you!
Oh my gosh this is so precious!! I can't wait for Coleman to have a brother! For now he just wrestles with dad. :)
Post a Comment