And you are only 6 months!

So here are the 6 month stats:
21 lbs
27" long
Rolls over, can sit on his own without his back being supported, eats rice cereal and green beans. Talks and babbles all day. Still wears a perma-grin! Idolizes his brother and won't take his eyes off him. Has the best laugh, and I hear it mostly when Corban is around.

Gavin you are such a sweetie, I love your rosy cheeks, dark hair and blue eyes. I love seeing you suck your thumb when you get tired and how you get so excited and kick the blankets off your legs when you see me getting you out of your crib. You have a mind of your own and love to explore but also love to be still, lay your head on my shoulder and snuggle your fluffy body in my arms. Everyday I get to know you a little better and love you even that much more.

I am not the only one who loves you this much, . .

This little babe is getting older too! He is such a gentle caring older brother. Today I started to cry in the grocery store because Corban reached behind him to hold his brother's hand and looked at me nodding his head saying, . love, brother, friend. He is very protective and even told the nurse giving Gavin his shots, "no hurt, brother." When Gavin was born, an older brother was born along with him and I love this sensitive, gentle side of Corban, he is such a sweet boy and I feel so lucky to have both my boys.
He loves also my ipod, I figure if he is listening to hymns it is ok. He brings it to me and says, I want listen to music, . . . please.
5 comments:
He IS a babe! They are both so adorable; I can't wait to cuddle them and kiss their chubby cheeks.
Mel, How sweet are these boys!!!!! They are so precious, those smiles just warm a person's heart!
he is such a babe... back of ladies I have reserved Gavin for Kyliep
whoops I meant back off not back of
Lil Gavin.....what a cutie!!
Post a Comment