Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best Day Ever

One good thing about growing up in Yucaipa is that you are right at the base of Big Bear
and can take advantage of the resorts up the hill.
I remember the first time I went snowboarding in Mammoth and couldn't believe what snowboarding was really supposed to feel like after I was used to night boarding in Cali. Whether it is ice or powder, I still love it all and for Amber's birthday we all found someone to watch our kids and went snowboarding. These girls can shred, seriously!
It was so fun and I can't wait to go again.
We have ten kids between the four of us!

Gotta love the chairlift pics
It was so clear and nice!

Autumn, Lauren and me

Me and the birthday girl

I still missed my boys and was thinking the whole time how fun it will be to take them for the first time. This was the amazing sight I came home to. Thanks Aymie!

Do you have a winter birthday? If so you can totally go for free at most California resorts.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally got to break your four-year dry spell and go snowboarding! I hope you had fun. Wish we could go together!!