Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Person Can Make a Difference

There is a lady named Miss Nancy. I love her because she puts on the storytime at the Beaumont Library. She goes above and beyond her job and creates magical moments for my children.

Storytime lasts an hour and a half. First story then learning centers


Then it's playtime


She makes her own edible play-doh for the kids


Then, it's Corban's favorite, dance time!

Somehow he always finds this little girl to be his dance partner

She teaches them a bit of sign language and they even do snacks afterward.
It got me thinking, one person can make a big difference and I need to find a way to make mine.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

How much fun is that?!?! Corban is such a smooth operator with the girls :) Such a great program for the kids - what an awesome lady.

Brittany said...

Oh mygosh, this is incredible! I hope there's a sweet lady like miss Nancy at the Provo library!

{autie} said...

First of all...love Corban's haircut!
second of all...I want to come to that storytime! What an amazing lady! you're so lucky!

Ashley Slaten said...

We ADORE Miss Nancy too! So glad you love her as much as we do! Now you have come to Tumble Tots with us and meet Miss Liz :). Waiting to find out where your musings lead you to 'make a difference'...