Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some Gavin News

Guess who has two new bottom teeth?? I tried to get a picture of them but they just started poking through and it just didn't work out.

But I did get a picture of Daddy biting his cheek at how cute his teeth are.


And guess who else started eating rice cereal!


He is just one of the guys. Corban is such a good older brother, I never have to worry about leaving him alone with Gavin, he is so gentle and kind.


4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Adorable as always. I like the new couch!

Kristina said...

You have such cute little guys!

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Yea I love Gavin!! Coleman has two teeth poking through too, they're such blood brothers!

Chris and Cassie said...

Those are some cute little boys! and Gavin's got some sweet little rolls! lol. Luke is catching up to him as we speak. What a perfect little family. Hope you have a great week Mel. And I'm going to email Brittny about a portrait - she's so talented! I love your pic of Corbin.