Making memories, living a full life.
Yeah, you finally posted! I love these, I haven't seen pics of Gavin for a while and it is so fun to see his personality coming out in these pictures!
oh my gosh Mel! Look at those chunker arms! i LOVE them! what a cutie!
He is beautiful and adorable! Such pretty eyes and kissable cheeks too! Matthew totally got his sleeping ability from his dad :).
Mel, he is so irrisistably huggable, how can you stand it?! Plant some kisses on those sweet cheeks and make him smile for me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah, you finally posted! I love these, I haven't seen pics of Gavin for a while and it is so fun to see his personality coming out in these pictures!
oh my gosh Mel! Look at those chunker arms! i LOVE them! what a cutie!
He is beautiful and adorable! Such pretty eyes and kissable cheeks too! Matthew totally got his sleeping ability from his dad :).
Mel, he is so irrisistably huggable, how can you stand it?! Plant some kisses on those sweet cheeks and make him smile for me!
Post a Comment