That's awesome! I love when Pieter watches Lola because when I come home, she is wearing the oddest combination of an outfit, and her hair, looking like she just got out of bed plus a hair bow. It's so cute! Dad's are silly when they watch the littles!
Love when the dads are in charge! Got your text no worries about dessert, glad you had fun, great seeing you, your family is so cute! Come surf after you have your baby!!!
3 comments:
That's awesome! I love when Pieter watches Lola because when I come home, she is wearing the oddest combination of an outfit, and her hair, looking like she just got out of bed plus a hair bow. It's so cute! Dad's are silly when they watch the littles!
Just wondering who put the stickers on - Corban or Matthew?!
Love when the dads are in charge! Got your text no worries about dessert, glad you had fun, great seeing you, your family is so cute! Come surf after you have your baby!!!
Post a Comment