Monday, August 2, 2010

The Irvine Park Railroad


For Corban's first birthday, he got this little red train. Later I learned, (after being corrected by several parents), that this was James, not Thomas the tank engine. Corban loves it and never leaves home without it. So the other day I decided to take him on a real train ride and he loved it! His buddy Dallin came too which made it even more fun.





Of course I had to get in a picture with the train conductor, it was too cute to pass up. Love how he is still in acting mode for the picture.

2 comments:

Aymie said...

I love reading your blogs :) My nephew is SO big!!! I love and miss you guys so much. Cant wait to see you guys soon!

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Mel, you do not even look pregnant here! Are you sure you're due in sept? I wish I looked as good as you when I had six weeks left. Work it girl. P. S. Corban is so cute bringing his little train on the train ride. :)