I am learning first hand that it is true what they say, kids grow up so fast! Here are some pictures to prove it:
He doesn't let me snuggle him as much anymore.
He can't actually read yet but he can go through a book and tell me what is happening and sound out all the noises that the trucks/animals make in the book.
I do love how he mimicks everything I say and do, it keeps me on my toes and makes me strive to be better. He sings a lot, he sings in his own way, "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" and "the wheels on the bus." The sweetest thing of all, he is the first to remind us to pray and when it is time to pray he drops everything to fold his arms. Yesterday he was playing with his truck and Matt and I were saying our dinner prayer and he stopped playing with his truck and ran over to fold his arms and pray with us. I guess there is joy in watching them get older and gain good habits you try to instill in them.
4 comments:
He's such a big boy, yet still so adorable. He has wonderful parents that teach him well.
Oh my gosh so precious! I can't wait until Coleman knows how to pray and folds his arms. Love it!
He reminds me so much of his mama. You were the one who always reminded us to pray.
HEY! Taylor Pierce here.
I found your blog on Ambers!! Now I can stalk you to my hearts desire.... Hoooray!
Post a Comment