Matt got hired as a designer/planner for Edison and now I can't help but notice powerlines everywhere I go! I have already learned so much about transformers and voltage drop. I am so proud of Matt for all the hoops he had to jump through to get this job; first getting invited to take their test after submitting a resume, passing the test and getting invited to interview. It is turning out to be the perfect job for him. He gets to dress nice, spend time in the field so he isn't in an office all day and, . . use his design/art abilities in planning. We feel so blest and are 100% positive the Lord is taking care of our family.Friday, August 6, 2010
New Job!
Matt got hired as a designer/planner for Edison and now I can't help but notice powerlines everywhere I go! I have already learned so much about transformers and voltage drop. I am so proud of Matt for all the hoops he had to jump through to get this job; first getting invited to take their test after submitting a resume, passing the test and getting invited to interview. It is turning out to be the perfect job for him. He gets to dress nice, spend time in the field so he isn't in an office all day and, . . use his design/art abilities in planning. We feel so blest and are 100% positive the Lord is taking care of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment