It's good to have friends, and even better to have friends that have kids at the same age as yours. Yesterday was playgroup and I am still without a camera but Kristy was kind enough to indulge me in some much-needed pictures. I don't know who enjoys playgroup more, me or Corban? Thankfully it is a win-win situation for us both!
He is such a big boy! He can completely go down the slide by himself. He knows how to push himself down and then he lands on his feet and walks away. It cracks me up.
Here is Corban and Dallin climbing up the stairs, I love how he looks back at Dallin. I think he wants a little brother or sister.
Corban and Hailey, isn't she the cutest little girl you have ever laid eyes on? I think so too.
1 comment:
aww presh! Mel...does Corban want a sibling or do you want another baby?? That is the question. :) Cute pics...why don't you have a camera, I thought it got fixed after you dropped it in the lake....
Post a Comment