The best thing about FALL time are all the great Pumpkin Patches. We went to Tanaka Farm this week and Corban got to ride a real tractor, run through a haybill maze and his personal favorite, the petting zoo. He did all this with his little cowboy hat that Grandma and Grandpa Odell got him from Idaho.


Corban on the tractor ride with his friends Max and Hudson. He was so proud that he could sit by himself on the bench with his friends.

You can't tell but we are both really really dirty in this picture, all for a good cause. Thanks Tanaka Farms, we will be back soon!
3 comments:
Hi!!! I'm so glad you hear from you. I spent the last little bit checking out all your old posts. It looks like you guys are doing great. Your little guy is SO cute! I seriously think about you and have missed you, so I'm so glad to be able to stay up to date with your blog now :) That's fun that Holly moved into your ward! I'm so jealous of all your beach pics. We're in Kentucky right now, Grant is in dental school and I'm starting nursing school in January...just keeping busy and having fun :)
Fun!! I wish we could have gone! Corban is tasty, like usual! I have tons of cute pics you need to get off my camera. Xoxo
He is so stinking cute and getting so big! So I am no longer in the ward, but we will keep in touch through blog world and hopefully one day surf again! Hope all is well! Your little family is so adorable!
Post a Comment