Friday, October 9, 2009

I Live For These Moments


Yesterday Matt suprised Corban and I by getting off work early and meeting us at the park! He got to push Corban on the swing and see his face of pure joy, (Corban loves loves the swings). Then I drove the truck home and Matt and Corban got to ride my pink bike home. I couldn't help but follow them the whole way, it was just one of those moments where you wish you could take a mental picture and remember it throughout your life. I love it that my husband is comfortable riding a pink bike. I love it that Corban means everything to him. I love it that they are both mine.

4 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

This post made me tear up! Not kidding. I love that Matt rode a pink bike home with your little one in the back too. You are so grateful for them! I always remember cleaning Jeanie's house with you and you saying "Heidi, is it your fairytale?" You have your fairy tale! Ya! I miss you too. I'm SORTA on a gluten free. I need to get some recipes from you for sure. That squash one was money! I'm feeling alot better lately and trying to stay off the dairy, sugar, and wheat..but sometimes I cheat:)

{autie} said...

you're such a cute mom. im thankful that I can call you my friend!

Kristy said...

We need to go on a bike ride with our matching pink bikes with our cute babies on the back!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

You're so cute Mel, I love reading everything you write.