Sunday, November 1, 2009

Odell Genes



Everyday, . . . people ask me who Corban looks most like, only if they have never met Matt do they say something like, "Oh I think he has your eyes." I have come to accept the fact that the Odell genes will probably always trump mine and really that is ok as long as my babies keep looking like this:


Matt 2 years old


Corban's 1st Birthday


Matt 1st birthday


Matt
Matt 1 year
Dear Odell Family,
Thank you for the following genes:
Big delicious cheeks,
lots of curly blond hair,
Full lips,
short legs and long torsos,
and all around healthy chubby babies.

2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Oh my gosh! What a fun post. I cannot believe it. They look IDENTICAL!!!! That was funny this weekend when the first thing my mom said was "Oh wow Melody, he looks just like your husband." :) We had SO MUCH fun seeing you and thanks for the walk and bikes..we went on a ride halloween afternoon! I'll send you some pics. I miss you already Mel, you are the best and motivate me and inspire me every time I hear your voice..and especially get to see you. Love you!

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Mel, I can't even tell who the top picture is of. I think it is corban, but it looks SO MUCH like matt too! I'm so glad you posted pictures of baby Matt so we could compare. So fun! I hope my babies look like Daveed!!!