Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day



 Every year we make Matt a ridiculous tie to wear to church on Father's Day Sunday ever since we lived in Huntington Beach and joined my friends who did it for their Husbands. I think the idea is finally growing on him.

I loooove Father's day because it really is extraordinary today to see a Father who sacrifices so much for his children.  There is nothing easy about being a Father; children are expensive, time consuming and just hard, very hard sometimes to deal with but through all of that, they help us become our best selves and that is true for what I have seen in my own life. I have seen Matt drive an oooolllddd broken down dented car so that I could stay home with our babies and put off things he has wanted to do so that the needs of our family were taken care of first.  He was always a real man but somehow having kids has made him superman because he knows how to be more like our Heavenly Father. I wish he could see himself the way the kids and I see him and know that he is giving us all a life better than we could ever have imagined.

And if you are gluten free please make these cinnabon copycat cinnamon rolls asap.

http://recreatinghappiness.com/breakfast-recipes/gluten-free-cinnabon-copycat-cinnamon-roll-recipe-updated-and-now-easier-to-make/


No comments: