I love the month of December. I love hearing songs about Jesus Christ on the radio. I love seeing neighborhoods lit up with thousands of lights. I love the constant reminders to be more giving and more kind. 
We went to a neighborhood that was decked out with lights in Chapman heights and they even had the lights coordinated to Christmas music. It was spectacular!
We took our boys to the Bass Pro Shop where they had FREE pictures with Santa! We dressed up our boys in their matching sweater vests Grandma Beeghley hand made for them and headed to Santa's village.
Gavin was a little scared, maybe he scared Santa too.
Decorating the Christmas tree is always something we look forward to.
We also love going to the Live Oak Canyon Christmas Tree Farm
The beautiful Jenn and Mandie. We loved seeing all of our family over the week.
Jordan giving Gav the time of his life
The boys got to play with Coleman! He is so fun to be around.
Who would you guess wrapped these gifts? Not me, Matt did! He is so anthro. He always spoils me for Christmas
Wonderful food and company
Christmas morning hair and tired eyes.
All ready for church that morning. I made them matching bow ties for Christmas Sunday. They love their car and trailer Grandma and Grandpa B got them!




1 comment:
Aww, so darling! Love these pictures, we had so much fun with you guys! P.S. I'm impressed you are keeping up TWO blogs!
Post a Comment