What happened to real Christmas Tree farms, lately it seems like they are a thing of the past. Good thing we found this one hidden in the corner of Yucaipa. These pictures need a scratch and sniff, who doesn't love the smell of pine.
I finally snagged some good pictures of my little Gavie!
Look at this little munchkin body, and that mouth of teeth!
Let the Christmas festivities begin.
6 comments:
You got yourself some cuties! Great pics
Simply adorable Gpa
Such handsome little men (and big one too!). I miss those cheeks. Great pictures.
So when did you get into photography? I thought I knew you friend... and I don't remember this being one of your hobbies. I love it, and you are really good!
I love my handsome nephews so much!!! I cant believe how much theyve grown since Thanksgiving!! The last pic is my fav :)
Jen! Matt needed a new hobby since he couldn't surf as much and I wanted a way to make extra money and of course who doesn't love pics of their kids so after praying about it, this is what we came up with. It is a work in progress but we are so excited about it and love sharing that interest. Thanks for your words of encouragement, it means a lot coming from you. Love to you guys always.
Post a Comment