I love the marine layer. We went to Newport on a day that said it was 100% humidity and I was loving it. The salty water sinking into your pores, crazy hair, cool breeze. It is also best conditions for pictures.
I love that my boys are friends. Corban is such a protective older brother.
All I can see in this picture are full eyebrows and beautiful lashes!
Why are men so attractive when they are with children? Especially their own. I love my husband.











5 comments:
I love these pictures. I love the first one. Where is that? I mean, I know where you were, but where is that?:)
It is to the right of the Newport Pier, the fresh fish market.
Mel!! You're so sweet. I tried going to your regular blog and I found this blog from 2010 that you had..it was like two years ago! I can't believe we're so old. I miss you. Did you get my text? Let's meet up at Dland. Kisses to your kiddos! -Kelly
They're so cute with their hoods on hanging on the railing (well, they're always so cute!), but that picture is especially adorable. They're definately outdoors boys.
We are soo proud of you and your adorable family!!!!
Post a Comment