Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life is a Gift

Nicole is having a baby!! I love planning parties and sometimes I go a little overboard but with this shower I could not help myself and I had a lot of help from all the family. It was so fun to see everyone's talents work together to create something beautiful and to serve Nicole who is such a kind and giving person. I know she will be a wonderful mother.


Here is the invite, Britt did all the photoshop stuff, she actually created this flower!


This was our dessert table. For party favors, everyone got to take home a "thank you" box with treats from the candy shop.

danish, cake balls, chocolate covered cherries, strawberries, mini strawberry shortcake in a shot glass and chocolate chip cookies. I definitely took a big box home.




A yummy lunch of course



Charity made this cake although I would like to take credit for it I thought it turned out perfect.





Here are the two lovelies due just weeks apart and both having girls.


I love my sisters

Every last one of them.




Amber doing the game, she did such a good job.




This picture was cracking us up, Mandie as a pregnant lady with a shrunken head!



And while all this craziness was happening, . . . my boys were wakeboarding at the lake.


Nicole, thank you for having a baby and making me an aunt again, I can't wait to meet her. Next party planning adventure, my boys's birthdays this summer, I promised Matt I wouldn't go too crazy.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Congratulations to Nicole and Jamie! (You know I love planning parties too.)

Nicole and Sky said...

LOVED IT!! Thank you!! I am so lucky to have wonderful sisters!

Heidi Ann said...

Mel! I love your sisters too! Oh my gosh Nicole and Jamie both pregnant! So cute. You are the best. I called you today. Yes, I am coming out. Let's talk details and catch up. Call me asap! Can't wait to see you and the boys!