Friday, May 20, 2011

Gavins Beach Date

Move over Prince William and Kate, there is a new power couple in town. This little adorable cupcake sitting with Gavin is Chloe Sullivan. We sat them down on a towel together at the beach and the rest is history. They were laughing and having so much together.





I love that Gavin is old enough to interact and play. The Sullivan girls are perfect playmates because one is within a month of Gavin and another is, . .




Just a few months younger than Corban



Corban misses the Scott twins too, so happy they were there to play





Just because I think it is so cute how they have grown up together, this is Corban and Hailey just before they turned one.




Some cell phone shots from 2009




Hopefully they can meet up at BYU, so happy to know that my friends are raising good examples for my kids. I will keep you posted on Gavin and Chloe.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Looks like Corban has taught his little brother some smooth moves!