Friday, May 20, 2011

Buddies

Well it happened, just like my pediatrician said it would, although it seemed the adjustment to adding a new baby to our family was more than Corban could handle, now I cannot imagine them ever being apart. All throughout the day I find Corban inside Gavin's crib with him while he is trying to take a nap. His favorite thing to do is run in and say good morning to his brother. Since their car seats face eachother, they will just crack eachother up which makes the car more enjoyable for all of us. Gavin gets so frustrated that he can't run around with his big brother. I also find Corban sharing toys and teaching Gavin things. This morning Corban wanted to eat baby food like his brother. I saw no harm in that so he ate tons of rice cereal and banana baby food.


6 months ago

This week- Can you Gavin's two little teeth?


These two little guys will be able to share their lives with eachother. They will share secrets, memories and friends. They will strengthen eachother through hard days to come and encourage one another to be honest, brave and strong. They will be able to be in college around the same time, may have overlapping missions, become fathers and learn from one another. Right now they are best friends and I love watching them together they bring so much joy into our home.



3 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh my gosh! That video of the two of them is so cute! How fun!!!!

Sheryl said...

Oh my goodness. They have to be the cutest two little boys ever!

Kristina said...

Brothers are the best, it only gets better as they get older and play more with each other!