Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Heart Playgroup


It all started when all my friends were pregnant with boys, so now Corban has tons of friends. Here is Corban, Micah, Hugh, Dane and Dallin. Do you see the smile on Corban's face? That is why I love playgroup. Here is what we have been doing . . .
Decorating our own Christmas trees
having an indoor snowball fight with marshmellows



And making snowmen


5 comments:

Sheryl said...

That is so cute and way too much fun!

Anonymous said...

what fun times! Corban needs to come have marshmallow fights with us! Welcome to town, you guys, although it seems way too sad to leave such wonderful friends! Don't worry, Heaven has more friends coming your way...we Love you!

Brittany said...

I wish Coleman could be in Corban's playgroup!

Anonymous said...

why did that post make me cry? we miss you guys already. Please promise to come back and live here. Micah and Dane need good friends like Corban while they grow up.

{autie} said...

oh, such cute ideas!
miss you!