We have so many things to be thankful for! As we sat around the table this year and shared all of the things we were thankful for I felt overcome with gratitude. I loved hearing everyone's different perspectives on life and what they were thankful for. Thanksgiving is the most wonderful holiday because it gives us a chance to pause admist our own trials and ponder on all of our blessings and then we realize we can make it through the storm. At least that is what is was this year for me.
So thankful for family and grandmas. We really missed being with Matt's family this year.


Thankful for thumbs to suck? . . . this one is questionable.

Thankful for times to rest from a long stressful week.


So so thankful for a sneaky sister and her husband who suprised us and flew in from Virgina right before Thanksgiving dinner and then suprised us again with the most awesome news that they are pregnant. The face on this shirt is a morphed combination of Nicole and Sky's baby, such a creative way of telling us all!

Thankful for good food, good company and family.
My favorite this year: Chair's Ruth Chris's sweet potatoes and Mark's mashed potatoes.

Thankful for cute babies. I thought he looked so handsome in his little outfit, don't mind his spit-up stain!

Thankful for the beach.
I felt so loved, Nicole and Sky came out to HB to hang out with us for the day
and we took a walk out on the pier.


We will miss you guys and I love it that now Corban see's a picture of you he proudly tells me, "that's coco!"
3 comments:
I love the post! We had SO much fun with you guys! Love you
Melody,
Seriously! Your family is stunning! So beautiful.
so cute. I love all the pictures and what your are thankful for.
Post a Comment