Friday, December 3, 2010

Gavin's Stats:

Weight: Just under 16 lbs 97th percentile
Height: 24.5 inches- 90th percentile

I think I am going to have a big boy!

I can't believe how much I LOVE him! Even though I get up with him still at least once at night, he always manages to make me smile at 2 or 3 am. He is the most happy baby I have ever seen and I am so glad he is mine. He is so snuggly, always wants to be close and nestles his head right into me. What more could a girl ask? Maybe an equally cute two-year old who is learning to talk and cracking me up every second. I am grinding my teeth everyday at how cute they are. Yesterday I woke up with the worst migrane and I was worried how I could take care of my babies when I couldn't even take care of myself and they were so good. Corban could tell I wasn't feeling well and just laid with me on the couch and we watched Thomas the Tank Engine Christmas edition. My heart was so full of gratitude for my good boys. I think mothers have a special relationship with their boys and I am just happy I get to enjoy them right now.

p.s. thanks Jen for Gavin's model shot.

No comments: