How could you not love these faces. This is Elder Nielson from Kirkland, Washington and Elder Espinosa from Guadalajara, Mexico. They are the missionaries serving in our ward right now and they speak spanish and english, a second language they learned to serve a mission in California. We had them over for dinner the other night and it impressed me how pure and honorable they were. Now that I have a son, I can appreciate good young men who at such a young age have a desire to serve the Lord and be clean. These Elders are 19-21 years old and they leave home to serve 2 year missions. When you think about what most 19-21 year olds are doing at their age it helps you appreciate how mature and grounded they are.
Their mothers should be proud. If you see missionaries in your area, invite them in and you will most likely have the same experience I did. They bring a wonderful message and spirit into your home. In the world that we live in today, it is so refreshing to see young men like this and I am thankful for the goodness in their hearts. Just a quick thought. Keep up the good work elders.
1 comment:
Go Kirkland! That's my mission :)
Post a Comment