Monday, March 8, 2010

Happiness is . . . .

This round face and . . . .

Finding this when you realize the house is a little bit too quiet.


7 comments:

KelBelle said...

I love you, Corban. Please come to my house and play! I have a little cough this week, but maybe next week you can read a book to me! Love, Kavella

Zaundra and Grant said...

I just noticed your blog address on the Christmas card you sent to us! I love that you have a blog and we can see your family. I hope we can see you guys again sometime in the near future. Your little guy is absolutely adorable.
-Zaundra

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

this just made my day...so cute!

Kristina said...

I love it! When Wilson was about Corban's age, he would do the same thing. There isn't anything that can warm the heart of a mom like finding your little boy reading a book!

Mrs. Cropper said...

Oh my gosh I die about Corban's cheeks. So darling.

p.s. congrats on your pregnancy! hope you're feeling pretty good by now...

Dixons said...

I was nervous to see what kind of mischief your little guy had gotten into....and this was it!? Reading a book!? How sweet? Oh, little Corban and Sienna are a different breed. She's really cute, and a little devil most of the time. LOVE these moments!

Chris and Cassie said...

Corban is too adorable. And wanted to say Congratulations. Round 2! Very excited for you and Matt to have another little trouble maker running around :). Love you Mel.