Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Announcement

Most of you already know, but for those of you who don't let me explain why I have withdrawn myself from the world, you guessed it, . . I am PREGNANT!

and so happy and blest to be. I usually am pretty sick the first 16 weeks and I am already on week 12 so I can see the silver lining. I really do love being pregnant after the first trimester. Will I have a little girl with long curly blond hair like her brother or another boy for Corban to wrestle with? I can honestly say I would be happy with either one. My due date is September 13th so my kids will be almost exactly 2 years apart, I think it will be a good distance, but close enough for them to be buddies. The inspiration for the timing, me and my sister Nicole who are almost exactly 2 years apart, couldn't have asked for a better friend growing up.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay! And super jealous that you will be feeling better soon. he he he

JS said...

I am so glad the cat is out of the bag. It is hard to keep great news a secret. :)

Boy or Girl will be blessed to have such great parents and brother.

We are so excited for yoU!

Deneal said...

Oh, another irresistibly cute Odell baby will be too much to handle!

Alisa said...

oh my gosh! i had no idea this was coming! i'm so happy for you guys!

erin defries said...

OMG!! Congratulations! I hope you continue to feel better and better... Those first few months are never fun!

Dixons said...

YEA!!! Congrats! I don't know how people do it, chasing after a rugrat and feeling so crappy. Hang in there! Love ya!

Breanne Simpson said...

Congrats Mel! so exciting! Your family is so super cute! Congrats on the upcoming addition!