How could I resist? Free admission and free parking and I only had to drive a few miles, and lets be honest, any fair would make me happy, I love the fair and I knew Corban would too.
We mostly checked out the animals, Corban is so brave when it comes to yanking the hair off those poor goats. I think he loved the cows the most, can't imagine what he would have done to them if he wasn't constrained in his stroller. What can I say, he is like his dad, a through and through animal lover.
3 comments:
how come it was free? i haven't been in a couple years, but we're determined to get there this year
You know you love the fair! I always think of you when I think about a fair. Carni style!! Remember when you made me carni style it up at my graduation? I loved it! We need to chat asap. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WENT TO MICHAELS FUNERAL! I watched every second of it. We love dancing in the quiet house to MJ for life. Love you!
Maybe next year when Corban is walking he can ride the goats like his daddy on his mission, I have a picture to prove it! Looks like you guys had a great time, we love you!
Post a Comment