You can never get too many beach shots. This is from our Monday beach day. All of the girls in our ward meet at 9th street to play at the beach. I feel like this is a VONZIPPER ad.
Last but not least, me and Jenn kissing the little Kahuna. We were cracking up so hard when we got this one. Corban misses Jenn.
5 comments:
These pictures are so awesome!! it almost looks like you photoshopped him in , especially the one with the umbrella. I love the seaweed,but my favorite is with you and him. What a fun life!!!
He is such an adorable little beach baby! I need to hug and squeeze on him.
Sheryl (Grandma)
Great pics! You must have an awesome camera or your good at photo shop. He looks so cute and i love his hair as always! I miss you and it was so fun to catch up the other day!
oh man mel, i can't believe you wrapped corban in seaweed! You are so funny! He is growing up so fast, I can't believe it! Those pictures turned out really cool, was it just a happy accident and your camera took them like that, or did you change them in photoshop? We miss you mel and we hope we can come see you before summer is over.
So much fun! I really wish we lived by the beach. I'd love for Sienna to experience more beach-time! We'll be there in August, and I'll be there on a Monday. Can we please have a beach day with the little ones? Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment