Monday, May 11, 2009

A Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day hanging out with my family that I had to document it so Corban could read about it later on. Here are a few highlights from the day;

It all started with some yummy french toast with fresh-juiced orange juiceHad a Mother-son photo shoot




So handsome, I wonder where he gets that from?


Later that day, . .

Corban gave me a massage with his magic fingers. Surprisingly, it felt really nice!
I could not stop laughing. He took it very seriously, Dad had been teaching him and he did not want to disappoint.
Don't you just want to pinch those thighs!

Matt made me a really good gourmet dinner, Cornish hens and I even got the special plate and a crown to wear for the day!


Overall, it was such a nice relaxing day, didn't do a single dish or even lift a finger all day.

I feel so blest to be a mother, I have never felt so happy and fulfilled in my life.
Thank you Corban for coming into our lives, you are such a joy to be around and I just can't get enough of you. You bring so much love into my life.

I also feel so thankful to have such a wonderful mother who has always done her best to build confidence in me and help me to succeed. Love you Mom, Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love it!! I especially love the part about the massage! Cant wait to see you, love coco

Alisa said...

you are such a cute momma!! miss you.

Kelli Radmall said...

Mel-What a great momma you are. I have to tell you that I loved looking at your anniversary post. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous and I loved reading about your proposal, even though I have heard it before. You two are love birds and I got goosebumps all over-even on the top of my head.

Heidi Ann said...

Mel! That is the cutest ever with Corbi rubbing your back! So cute. Happy mothers day! You are the cutest mom ever! Really. I love the photo shoot. kisses and i miss you.