Saturday, May 23, 2009

Afternoon in the park

This last weekend Sheryl got the Beeghley/Odell/Mendoza/DeJarld family together for a picnic potluck. It was so nice to be outside with good weather, good company and great food! Don't worry I ate two pieces of the best chocolate cake, soooo good.
Great-Grandpa Beeghley made this wagon for him, how thoughtful! Can you tell how excited
he is to ride in it? Given the choice of riding in a stroller or his wagon, hands down he
prefers the wagon.

And of course, Grandma Odell had a new toy for Corban.

While some of the guys did this, . . the girls did this:

Aymie showed us all up on the hula-hoop!

I had to sneak a picture of his little smile, I think he is the real reason we got invited.


We had so much fun, hopefully we can all get together again soon!

No comments: