Monday, July 7, 2008

Our weekend in Del-Mar




This Saturday we went to Del-Mar to go to the fair and hang out in Encinitas for the day. These pictures are from a self-realization place right by Swami's, they had the most beautiful gardens.


I have learned something about myself recently, I love plants, trees, flowers, anything that grows in the earth, I just think it is facinating to study the details in a leaf.














This is my friend Ron, seriously the tannest and happiest man I know. He works at the photo booths and has seen me and my siblings grow-up.



This is at the end of the day, we played hard at the fair and Matt was so tired. This is on the tram back to our car. It was so crowded that we didn't even get to sit next to eachother.






These are from the Huntington Beach fourth of July parade. The grand marshall of the parade was Noble Waite, an older man in our ward who I love. This is a picture of him and his family riding in the parade.

Can you tell we were dying of heat?

7 comments:

JS said...

killthegluten.blogspot.com...

here is the link. Hope it helps.

JS said...

ok, now that I have read it... i love your carnie friend. He is super tan! :)

Kristin said...

you are the cutest couple EVER! Hey, that picture on my blog is one I found online googled under free beach images. I'll try and find the direct link.

JS said...

ok... i read your comment on my blog first. Then I came over to your blog to comment, and I died laughing. Yea, that pictures is huge. I can help. We have photo shop. We are home tonight if you wanna come on over.. or whenever.

You crack me up!

JS said...

ps not a stalker, I apparently have a lot to say about this post. :)

Kristin said...

hi cute girl, regarding the title picture thing - all I did was hit the "shrink to fit" option and then the background option as well. Love the picture!

Dixons said...

Oh, Mel! Your post made me homesick for So Cal. Looks like you're having some serious fun! Miss you tons!