I just wanted to pay a little tribute to Matt for already being the most wonderful father. He is so excited to be a dad and takes everything in our pregnancy very seriously. He talks to the belly and I think our little guy already knows his voice because he starts moving around and kicking when he hears Matt's voice. He helps me eat healthy, exersize and gives a good backrub when I'm having those hard days, and asks a million questions about babies (not that I have many answers). The other day he asked me if babies need to brush their teeth in the morning. He will be a wonderful Father and I am so excited to start a family with him.
Matt and his dad on Father's day
3 comments:
Hi Melody. This is Jen. I found your blog. I will admit, I am a blog stalker... ok, lurker! That sounds better. :) I am going to add you to my blog roll.
Our blog is thegreatscotts2.blogspot.com
Jen Scott led me to your blog! Now we can be blog friends!
Tom-kristy.blogspot.com
Mel matt is hilarious!! "Do babies brush their teeth in the morning?" That cracks me up! David has been pretty funny too, he called NYC a squeezed orange when i asked if he wanted to go because I had already brought him a smashed penny souvenir. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment