Monday, July 28, 2008

Nicole's Wedding

Finally, Ellsworth photography posted these awesome pictures from Nicole's wedding. I kept checking the website to see if Nicole's wedding pictures were up yet and low and behold I found these. I love the way they capture the mood in the pictures. Seriously, Ellsworth Photography rocks, thanks guys you did awesome! The first five pictures are from them and you can find a direct link to their site on my blog. (Do I sound a little too excited about wedding pics. for my sister's wedding??)






I always knew that when Nicole got married it would be an emotional thing for me. She got married last weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. There is nothing better than knowing that your little sister who you have protected and supported from the beginning is marrying someone who you know will do a better job of it than you. We love you Sky and are so happy that your in our family. The sealing was so beautiful and the sealer who performed the ceremony was Brother Bell, the same sealer who sealed Matt and I two years ago. I love going to weddings because the bride and groom exude so much faith in their new life together. I remember having that same faith and when I look back on wedding pictures of Matt and I, I can remember thinking that as long as I had him by my side I could accomplish anything. So to the invincible Nicole and Sky, congratulations on your new path of faith together, we love you. Here are some pictures I stole from Britt of the wedding and the morning of when Matt and David went surfing together, I will put more up when I get the photographer's pics.




Here's Me and Carter my little Bro.


The beautiful cake Chair made, can anyone help me flip this picture right side up?


The Guys


The Girls






3 comments:

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Oh, these look a little like my blog...wait they are from my blog! Haha! I am glad you liked them mel! I thought the exact same thing when David and I got married.. "We can get through anything as long as we have eachother!" It is so true though! I love you, have a good day! Can't wait to see the baby!

Kristin said...

Great photos! I love weddings! You look so pretty - cute family!

Anonymous said...

That cake looks more than awesome. I love the orange accents. Did you get it through http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/wedding_cakes_bakeries.html? I saw some like it there but they were in blue. I want to get one in purple since my colors are lavender and black.