Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Corban Matthew Odell

Corban Matthew Odell was born on August 16th into our family, 7lbs, 12 oz and 21 inches long. Matt and I couldn't be happier. In the short week I have been a mom, I already feel like my life has so much more meaning and purpose. Everytime I look at Corban I think of Matt and how much I love him. We are so proud of our new son and for him to be part of our family. I will post more pictures soon.
Here is our first official picture as a family.


I got this picture while he was sleeping, he must have been having a good dream.






Corban's first outing

Taking our baby home after five days and four nights in the hospital




Matt was getting creative while I was away

This is one of Corban's girlfriends, Eden Elizabeth Pilkington, Chante' and Adam's little girl. She is so precious and three days older than Corban.

He has the cutest unruly hair.


Matt was playing a game with him after we gave him a bath.

16 comments:

Dixons said...

Yea!! I'm so happy to finally see the cute little guy. Man, Sienna looks bald compared to Corban! I can't believe that hair! How fun. Anyway, we are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet him! (Mel, you look amazing, by the way!)

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

Sooo cute! I am so excited for you guys. It's great not being pregnant any more, huh!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! What a sweetie! He is adorable.

JS said...

I can't even stand how cute he is! He looks so much like each of you. I can't wait to hold him again. I hope I don't bug you, cause I wanna come over every day and get a little baby love. :)

eli&joelynn said...

YEAH!! Congrats to you and your family! Lucky baby!

The Dunns said...

You guys make a cute baby! He is so adorable. I think he looks a lot like Matt.

Roger & Lyndzee Ellsworth said...

I love that you guys are coming over on Sunday! I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! I know, I know, I know...I want you (to come over so we can take pics of the Odell Champion.) See you soon.

Heidi Ann said...

I love him! He is such a doll. We are dying about how much hair he has! That is so fun. YOu are beautiful and you two will make the best parents. Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous little boy! I just love his hair! He looks just like Matt to me! Congrats!

Melanie Jacobson said...

Man, you guys made a cute baby! Congratulations! Yay for you!

LaRae said...

Matt & Mel congrats! What a cutie. What fun awaits you! love
LaRae

JS said...

You added more pictures! I think he is darling! Come play with us soon!

Mrs. Cropper said...

Oh Melody, he is so so beautiful and his hair is to die for. And you look like a million bucks! I am just so thrilled for you!

loves.

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

mel you look so good and have been taking such good care of yourself! corbin is the cutest and looks so much like matt with his wispy fohawk! I just can't believe how adorable those pictures are, I like the second set you added better. I can't wait for lyndzees redition!

Kelli Radmall said...

Mel and Matt! What a gorgeous son you have. Jana told me about your blog, and I hope you don't me checking it out. I am SO happy for you two-he is honestly so so cute. I love the hair and that darling smile while he's sleeping. Way to go Mel-you are a momma and I know you will be a great one. If you talk to Chante-tell her congrats on her gorgeous little girl.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!