It is wierd for me to have a two year old and no baby.
When both Corban and Gavin were 2 I had a newborn baby but it is so fun to enjoy my two year old.
I love the terrific two's!
They have so much to learn, so many questions and are finally starting to express their feelings.
We decided that since Harper has not had a birthday party yet that we would give her a day to shine, and she did.
I know her, and like most girls she just wanted to be surrounded by people that love her and feel pretty and dance. So we did a dress-up princess party.
Of course the knights were there to protect the princesses.

Happy birthday Harper! Watching you at your birthday made all the work worth it! You looked so beautiful and I am loving every moment with you.




















1 comment:
Very cute and pretty!
Post a Comment