There will definitely have to be a halloween post to follow this one
but I had to share these cute pics of the children in their church clothes.
As a Mom, I don't get a raise when I have more babies, I don't seek or receive praise so my reward is seeing my children shine. After ironing everyone's clothes, washing hands, teeth, combing hair I sometimes have everyone ready before it is time to go to church and today was one of those days. So my reward to myself was taking these pictures.
I love my children everyday but especially on Sundays when they look like this.
"Gav, chase me!"
Getting the wiggles out before church and Gavin and Harper are shooting guns at all the zombies around us.
Gavin went on his first field trip with his preschool group, they went to the pumpkin patch and Harper was so excited to tag along!







No comments:
Post a Comment