Friday, August 22, 2014

I'm Back



It has been so long since I have opened my blog! Too much going on in life. Raising three kids, Adding one in Kindergarten and homework to the mix, one diagnosed with Celiac, husband in school and working full-time, moving and starting a new life in the place where it all began, Yucaipa!! Where I met my match in Highschool. Now we have bought our first home here, we drive by places where we used to work and go on dates, run into people who can't believe we are married. It is all very surreal.

I know that my life will never calm down but I am going to squeeze in keeping this blog as a journal because I know how important it is to our family, how important it is for my children, I want them to always know how much I loved being their Mother and how seeing them energized me everyday. This time is so precious and this blog is a small way I can hold onto and cherish those moments a little longer. We also want to keep in better contact with our family who is long distance. I believe in the power of family and am grateful for what each person in both my family and Matt's family have to teach and pass down to our children. Here is to a new start!

No comments: