And with big news, . . Baby Odell #3 will be coming Oct. 3rd 2012! The morning sickness has been getting the best of me lately but I am feeling better and hopefully will be able to keep a better family journal.
Congrats Melody!! Three was my easiest adjustment and 4 has been no big deal! Love the little oens!!! I miss you and wish we could get together one of these days and have our cute kids meet!!
Maybe you'll deliver on the 2nd--it's a big day for our family- Josh, his son Nathan, and my daughter Emaleigh were all born on 10/2! CONGRATULATIONS Mel! You're a beautiful mom. MISS YOU TONS!!
6 comments:
hooooray! Congrats, Mel!
Autie, I was just thinking about you! Miss you, when are you due?
So excited for you. I hope its a girl... Quincy needs some playmates!
Congrats Melody!! Three was my easiest adjustment and 4 has been no big deal! Love the little oens!!! I miss you and wish we could get together one of these days and have our cute kids meet!!
Abbi Penn (Spencer)
Congrats Melody! You are the cutest!
Maybe you'll deliver on the 2nd--it's a big day for our family- Josh, his son Nathan, and my daughter Emaleigh were all born on 10/2! CONGRATULATIONS Mel! You're a beautiful mom. MISS YOU TONS!!
Post a Comment