Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Big 3-0


I have a really really wonderful husband. I woke up the morning of my birthday to a single rose and a card that said, "Life with you is never a bore, lets go somewhere where we both can soar." We had a birthday extravaganza getaway. First stop, Disneyland just us, no diapers or strollers. We literally shut the car doors and walked away from the car. Then we went to our hotel in San Diego that night. Early the next morning we went to the Wild Animal park and got suited up to go ziplining over the zoo! It was amazing, everyone needs to do this! You got to see these amazing animals form a birds eye view on over a mile of zipline.



Being 30 is better than I thought it was be. I feel like I have a full life, a wonderful husband children and hope for our future. I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

JS said...

Happy birthday! And matt is so good to you! What a fun birthday!