We are a collection of our memories, the people we develop into are based on experiences we've had. I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I think watching your children grow up helps you to see how fast life goes by. Matt and I have always loved photography but lately, we have been loving it and have decided to pursue it more seriously.
We took some time today to have a last minute mini photo shoot with our most prized possessions and turns out, Corban is a natural little model, Gavin will get there too when he can stand in the same spot for more than a few seconds.
6 comments:
What a doll. I am loving your photography skills! NIce work:)
Mel! Such good photography skills!! I love these photos. You'll do just fine!
Awesome photos Melody, didn't realize you were so good with a camera, but then look at your model.
GGpa & Gpa
love the pictures
Beautiful pics Mel!
Mel, your boys are so so so so cute!!
Post a Comment