Is turning 3 next week. I can't believe it has been 3 years since I first held him. He is very good at keeping me humble with his new found will. Today it was about taking a nap, . . . he cried and cried about taking a nap, I knew he was exhausted. I silently prayed for help to not get frustrated, I went into his room, held him and immediately he fell asleep. Wow just another reminder that I need help constantly from the Lord in the little daily things and shame on me for not asking sooner.
A little bit about Corban I have learned:
-He is so sensitive. Is so concerned when others get hurt and he can always sense when I am upset. he asks me, momma are you sad? And he always tells me how he is feeling whether it be happy, sad, angry, or hurt.
- He listens when I talk about him
- He is such a little snuggler
-Plays pretend very well
-Loves church and nursery
-Loves to make us laugh
-Loves music and to dance
-He always wants to be part of the action
We love you so much Corban, you bring so much joy to our family and having you was one of the highlights of our lives.
A little bit about Corban I have learned:
-He is so sensitive. Is so concerned when others get hurt and he can always sense when I am upset. he asks me, momma are you sad? And he always tells me how he is feeling whether it be happy, sad, angry, or hurt.
- He listens when I talk about him
- He is such a little snuggler
-Plays pretend very well
-Loves church and nursery
-Loves to make us laugh
-Loves music and to dance
-He always wants to be part of the action
We love you so much Corban, you bring so much joy to our family and having you was one of the highlights of our lives.
1 comment:
I just love this little man! And your whole family too!
Post a Comment