But we had an amazing time.

I am torn, sometimes I think, we HAVE to buy a boat! Other times I think it is just too expensive. Right now, I feel like it would be pretty nice. There is something about having your family all together sweating it out in the heat of the river on the boat, cruising on the water, jumping into the water and listening to that perfect jam while your taking turns wake surfing. That is what I call family bonding. This year we rented a house with it's own dock in Moovalya Keys in Parker and it was pretty perfect. Food was awesome, company even better and I have been dreaming about going back since we got home.
Corban and Dane really bonded and they are pretty much besties.
Matt and Ryan, aren't they so cute together?

Even cuter together
Matt showing off a bit. . .

Oh wait there's more, . .

Loving the surf

Britt and Coleman

Gav soaking up all the attention

Sweet Coleman and Jenn

One of the highlights for me of the trip, tubing with Corban. He was LOVING his life!
1 comment:
How fun!! I, too, LOVE being on the water! Mel, you're hair is getting so long! Gavin and Corban are tasty cute!
Post a Comment